HID Global Showcases Its Secure Identity Innovations at CARTES North America Expo and Conference
- Company will demonstrate its SESAME award-winning NFC Mobile Access solutions
- HID Global will showcase its latest secure issuance solution for the financial and banking markets
- Additional demos feature HID Global’s Government ID solutions and RFID tags
IRVINE, Calif., April 17, 2013 – HID Global®, a worldwide leader in secure identity solutions, today announced it will demonstrate its broad portfolio of RFID and digital technology solutions that support the creation, use and management of secure identities at CARTES North America Expo and Conference 2013 in Las Vegas. The company will highlight its SESAME award-winning iCLASS SE® platform solutions for mobile access, government-to-citizen ID solutions, and its latest FARGO® card personalization solution for the financial and banking markets. Company executives will also speak at conference track sessions during the event.
HID Global will demonstrate its extensive suite of technologies, products, solutions and services in Booth #202 at the Mirage Hotel, Grand Ballroom, in Las Vegas from April 23-25. Key demonstrations include:
Solutions for Creating a Secure Identity
- RFID Tags: Field-proven RFID tags and inlays used in a variety of diverse industrial vertical markets, including asset tracking and logistics, waste management, animal ID, automation, laundry and returnable transport items.
- Prelaminates and Overlays: Custom and standard layouts and technologies for card manufacturers solutions.
- HID Secure Identity Services: A comprehensive suite of services to help customers address every aspect of requirements for cards and digital credentials for mobile access, including managing the daily flow of ID card badge requests, large-volume re-badging projects, and combining multiple technology platforms onto one credential.
- Card Personalization Solutions: HID Global will highlight its latest FARGO printer/encoder solution for the financial and banking markets and its Asure ID® card personalization software.
Solutions for Using Secure Identity
- Government-to-Citizen ID Solutions: E-documents, readers, inlays, prelaminates, LaserCard® optical security media (OSM) and smart card ID credentials for e-passport, national ID, foreign resident, worker ID and vehicle registration programs.
Solutions for Managing Secure Identities
- Mobile Access Solutions: Technology-independent iCLASS SE platform including the iCLASS Seos™ credential that delivers advanced security, portability and flexibility while enabling the use NFC-enabled smartphones for a broad range of applications.
HID Global executives will present at CARTES North America conference sessions:
- Kathy Alsbrooks, sales director, North America, Government ID Solutions: “Innovations and Challenges in Creating and Delivering Highly Secure, Durable and Customizable Electronic ID Documents” on April 24 from 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Jim Meier, director, product marketing, Secure Issuance: “Creating Secure Identities in the Era of EMV Adoption” on April 24 from 4:40 – 5 00 p.m.
- Apryl Erickson, director of business development, Secure Identity Services: “Creating, Using and Managing Identities on NFC Smartphones: Deployments/Lessons Learned” on April 25 from 12:00 – 12:30 p.m.
About HID Global
HID Global is the trusted source for secure identity solutions for millions of customers around the world. Recognized for robust quality, innovative designs and industry leadership, HID Global is the supplier of choice for OEMs, system integrators and application developers serving a variety of markets. These markets include physical and logical access control, including strong authentication and credential management; card printing and personalization; visitor management systems; highly secure government and citizen ID; and identification RFID technologies used in animal ID and industry and logistics applications. The company’s primary brands include ActivID®, EasyLobby®, FARGO®, LaserCard® and HID®. Headquartered in Irvine, California, HID Global has over 2,000 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global® is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit www.hidglobal.com.
# # #
® HID, the HID logo, AsureID, iCLASS, iCLASS SE, iCLASS Seos, HID Secure Identity Services, FARGO and OMNIKEY are trademarks or registered trademarks of HID Global in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks, service marks, and product or service names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Director, Global Public Relations