- Company will demonstrate its industry leading NFC Mobile Access solutions and latest addition iCLASS SE platform for credential encoding
- Enhanced FARGO HDP5000 card personalization demo including new graphical display, faster throughput speeds, dual card hopper and more
- Additional demos feature its expanded pivCLASS Government Solutions portfolio for the Federal Identity market that includes solutions from its recent acquisition of Codebench
IRVINE, Calif., April 2, 2013 – HID Global, a worldwide leader in secure identity solutions, today announced it is demonstrating a comprehensive range of innovative solutions that drive customer empowerment at this year’s ISC West 2013 International Security Conference and Exposition in Las Vegas. The company will highlight its latest iCLASS SE® platform solution for credential encoding and conduct live mobile access demonstrations. In addition to showcasing its broad portfolio of solutions to create, use and manage secure identities, HID Global will unveil its enhanced FARGO® HDP5000 Printer/Encoder and highlight its expanded pivCLASS® Government Solutions portfolio featuring solutions from Codebench, a recently acquired company. HID Global’s strategy briefing will provide an exclusive preview of a recent industry trends survey and company executives will present at ISC West conference sessions.
HID Global will demonstrate its extensive suite of technologies, products, solutions and services in booth #11049 at the Sands Expo & Convention Center from April 10 -12 2013, including:
Solutions for Creating a Secure Identity
- Credential Encoding Solutions: The latest addition to the iCLASS SE open platform enables organizations to encode/manage credentials and configure readers by combining a number of existing HID encoders into a single solution. It provides the capability for organizations to securely manage their own keys and encode credentials to operate with iCLASS SE Readers. The solution supports iCLASS Seos™, iCLASS SE®, iCLASS®, MIFARE DESFire® and other technologies.
- PIV Enablement Solutions: pivCLASS® Government Solutions including the latest portfolio additions from HID Global’s recent acquisition of Codebench. pivCLASS allows U.S. Federal Government agencies, contractors and other facilities to PIV-enable their existing physical access control systems (PACS) to meet any mandated assurance level without requiring a “rip and replace” of their existing PACS infrastructure.
- HID Secure Identity Services™: A comprehensive suite of services to help customers address every aspect of requirements for cards and digital credentials for mobile access, including managing the daily flow of ID card badge requests, large-volume re-badging projects, and combining multiple technology platforms onto one credential.
- Card Personalization Solutions: HID Global will present its enhanced FARGO HDP5000 Printer/Encoder and new, GSA-approved HDP8500LE Industrial Series Card Printer/Laser Engraver for high duty cycle, high-volume ID programs, in addition to its full line of FARGO Direct-to-Card (DTC) and High Definition Printing™ (HDP®) printer/encoder solutions, and Asure ID® card personalization software that changes the paradigm of how ID card personalization software looks, feels and performs.
- EasyLobby Visitor Management Solutions: HID Global’s enterprise-class solutions for visitor registration, badge printing, tracking and reporting.
- Embedded Technologies: Embedded platforms to enable third parties to develop hardware that works within the Genuine HID® ecosystem, including HID Global’s new credential encoding solution, the iCLASS SE Reader Module and the iCLASS SE Processor that can be used across a variety of platforms to SIO-enable third-party hardware.
Solutions for Using Secure Identity
- Genuine HID Credentials and Readers: Latest Crescendo® and pivCLASS credentials for strong PKI-based authentication supporting logical and physical control; OMNIKEY® desktop readers; iCLASS SE platform reader solutions and credentials including Seos for powering mobile access and higher security.
- Networked Access Solutions: New EDGE EVO® and VertX EVO™ IP-enabled open platform access control solutions, and HID will preview new two-reader EDGE EVO Solo and VertX EVO wireless interoperability with AperioÒ locks.
Solutions for Managing Secure Identities
- Mobile Access Solutions: Technology-independent iCLASS SE access control platform including the iCLASS Seos credential that delivers advanced security, portability and flexibility while enabling the use NFC-enabled smartphones for access control and other applications.
- Credential Management Solutions: ActivID® Credential Management System for easy issuance and management of PKI-enabled smart cards and credentials.
- Authentication Solutions: naviGO®, and ActivID Authentication for secure computer log-on and identity verification, and one-time password (OTP) tokens.
HID Global’s Partner Pavilion in Booth# 10051
- HID Global teams with strategic partners to offer RFID and contactless solutions that use Genuine HID Technology™ to solve enterprise business problems. Access control solutions that extend the use of a single secure credential will be on display by Networked Access Solutions, HID Connect®, Identity Assurance and Secure Issuance partners including Access Specialties International, AMT, Averics Systems Inc., Integrated-MATRIX-Solutions, RedCloud, ASSA ABLOY, Baran Advanced Technologies Ltd., Essex Electronics, Inc., Sonavation, Axiad IDS, Eid Passport, Inc., Laminex and others.
HID Global Strategy Briefing – “Where Do We Go Next?”:
- HID Global president and CEO Denis Hébert will provide an update on industry issues that will help chart a course for the future of the market. Attendees will also get an exclusive preview of the results from a recent HID industry trends and access control best practices survey on Thursday, April 11 from 12:00 – 1 p.m.
Smart Card Alliance: Mobile Identity Workshop at ISC West (Pre-conference):
- Julian Lovelock, vice president of product marketing, Identity Assurance with HID Global – “The Anatomy of a Mobile Device” on Tuesday, April 9 from 9:15 – 10:00 a.m.
ISC West Track Sessions:
- Michael Davis, director of intellectual property with HID Global – “Counterfeit Products in the Security Industry: A Very Real Problem for All of Us” in the Physical Security Issues track session on Wednesday, April 10 from 12:30 - 1:30 p.m.
- Bob Fontana, vice president of engineering, Federal Identity Solutions at Codebench, an HID Global Company – “Authentication for PIV and PIV-I using PKI and Biometrics” panel discussion in the Access Control & ID Management track session on Thursday, April 11 from 7:30 – 8:30 a.m.
- Julian Lovelock, vice president of product marketing, Identity Assurance with HID Global – “Securely Managing Identities in the Cloud for NFC Mobile Access Control” in Next Generation Security track session on Thursday, April 11 from 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
About HID Global
HID Global is the trusted source for secure identity solutions for millions of customers around the world. Recognized for robust quality, innovative designs and industry leadership, HID Global is the supplier of choice for OEMs, system integrators and application developers serving a variety of markets. These markets include physical and logical access control, including strong authentication and credential management; card printing and personalization; visitor management systems; highly secure government and citizen ID; and identification RFID technologies used in animal ID and industry and logistics applications. The company’s primary brands include ActivID®, EasyLobby®, FARGO®, LaserCard® and HID®. Headquartered in Irvine, California, HID Global has over 2,000 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global® is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit www.hidglobal.com.
# # #
® HID, the HID logo, AsureID, ActivID, Crescendo, iCLASS, iCLASS SE, HID Secure Identity Services, EasyLobby, naviGO, EDGE EVO, VertX EVO, pivCLASS and FARGO are trademarks or registered trademarks of HID Global in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks, service marks, and product or service names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Director, Global Public Relations