Built to withstand the rigors of industrial handling and shipping
InLine Tag™ Plate UHF transponders are the ideal solution for tagging shipping containers and similar assets. Less than two-tenths of an inch (3.7 mm) thick, these tags mount flush to any surface. The high impact polycarbonate housings shield internal components from the environmental extremes and rugged treatment of industrial container handling.
InLine Tag Plates may be produced in any color. The large surface accommodates embossing, laser-engraving or adhesive labels, allowing the user to imprint a logo, barcode, serial number or text message.
Tough and versatile, these UHF tag transponders are available for mounting on metal, plastic or wood using standard nails, screws or industrial adhesives. The tags are lightweight, dust tight, waterproof and protected against close-range high pressure, high temperature spray downs (IP69K).
InLine Tag Plates improve data collection speed and accuracy for logistics applications, while making tracking more cost-effective. UHF technology enables anti-collision functionality, fast data-rate communication and password data protection for precise, reliable tracking and updating. The plates can be read from distances of up to a 26 ft (8 m), and are compliant with EPC global-certified UHF Class 1 Gen 2 readers and modules.
- Durability – resistant to outdoor elements as well as blunt and sharp impact
- Versatility – thin plates mount flush with glue or screws to any material
- Visibility – large surface may be embossed or laser-engraved with logo, barcode, serial number or text
Learn more about HID Global's full line of RFID Technology Solutions.
HID can customize a tag to fit your unique requirements for chip type, dimensions, programming and materials.
InLine Tag Plate transponders can be read from distances of up to a 26 ft (8 m), and are compliant with EPC global-certified UHF Class 1 Gen 2 readers and modules.
- Operating frequencies from 860 to 960 MHz (off-metal) or specialized (on-metal)
- Fully interoperable; standards compliant
- Waterproof under high pressure and temperature; chemical and impact resistant
- Mount with glue, nails, or screws
- Up to 496 bit EPC, 96 bit TID
For more detailed specifications, please download the datasheet.