HID Global is the trusted source for innovative products, services, solutions, and know-how related to the creation, management, and use of secure identities for millions of customers around the world. The company’s served markets include physical and logical access control, including strong authentication and credential management; card printing and personalization; visitor management systems; highly secure government and citizen ID; and identification RFID technologies used in animal ID and industry and logistics applications. The company’s primary brands include ActivID®, EasyLobby®, FARGO®, IdenTrust®, LaserCard®, Lumidigm®, and HID®. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 2,200 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global® is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit www.hidglobal.com.
We are seeking a LAM Customer Service Representative with a strong desire to provide an outstanding customer experience for a rapidly growing company. HID Global is the trusted leader in solutions for the delivery of secure identity solutions for millions of customers around the world. They are committed to enhancing customer value by delivering the most trusted, advanced and dependable secure identity solutions in the market.
Our LAM Customer Service Representatives support our customers on a daily basis by providing the following:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
• Fosters and develops positive customer relations by providing courteous, prompt and proactive customer service.
• Talks with customers by phone, processes their purchase orders and enters purchase information into computer system.
• Performs order entry into computer system and verifies all purchase orders for accuracy.
• Contacts customers to verify the information on purchase orders as it may be appropriate.
• Provides customers with assistance and information on part numbers, order status, troubleshooting their purchase orders, etc.
• Provides follow up and responds to customer issues, inquiries, emails, correspondence, etc.
• Coordinates with other departments the expediting or resolution of customer orders, issues, concerns, etc.
• Maintains customer files up to date.
• Makes determinations on accepting returns, granting credits on returns, etc.
Required Knowledge / Experience:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must be familiar with export laws and regulations.
• Must have a working knowledge of technical characteristics of HID products.
• Must have the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Must be able to function effectively under stressful situations.
• Must be a solid team player and seek to resolve customer issues interdependently with other areas of the company as needed.
• Must have the ability to clearly and effectively communicate with customers by telephone and in written communication.
Education and/or Experience
Must have a minimum of H.S. education. Some college coursework would be desirable.
Must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years Customer Service experience; preferably in a manufacturing environment.
Must be able to effectively communicate in the English and Portuguese language; verbally and in writing.
Must be able to read and understand purchase orders, specifications, and other company documentation.
Bilingual/English language skills are required. Spanish language skill is a plus.
Must be familiar with MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, etc.
Preferred skills: Oracle, Sales Force, Agile, Lotus Notes
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Employee works primarily in an office environment, with in a well-ventilated area, and is exposed to moderate noise levels.
• Must be legally eligible to work in the Brazil.
HID Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
If you have a disability which limits your ability to apply online, please call us at 512.776.9112 or email us at [email protected] , to submit your expression of interest in a position with our Company.